And that has me thinking about the cover. Again.
Do I want to keep it or get a new one? A shiny new cover might go well with a rerelease. That would mean hiring an illustrator because there is zero chance of me finding a model wearing a bandana the way Cyc does.
But I do like this cover. Keary did a lovely job on it. Why spend money when I like the current cover? I guess I just wonder if another cover would do better. Was this one not grabbing the attention I need it to? The only way to find out is to get a new cover, get the re-edit finished and release Snapshots back into the wild.
I can also ask here. Anyone have any thoughts on Snapshots' cover? Yay? Nay? Should I take the risk with a new cover? Give me answers!
- Read. I've had a few books on my TBR pile forever, so I'm thinking I need to be more goal oriented with this. Pick a book to read as my goal for the month. Not just say, "Read". – So I decided on reading Wintergirls and was going to read it Sunday, but hubby and I went to see The Lego Movie (very good) and I had a headache after so no reading got done. =(
- Plug in all the changes I made to Snapshots in the Word doc. – I'm chugging away at it. On chapter seven.
- Out of Secrets' notes. Maybe. I dunno. – Finally went through MJ's notes and sent it off to another person who offered to beta during #K8Chat. I'm scared now.
- Write the ghost story. Benny's getting a little annoyed with me ignoring him. – Good news. I stopped thinking and worked on it. I didn't write anything, but did edit the first because of a major change I wanted to make that means I have to rewrite everything I have so far.
- Plot out my A to Z Challenge posts. I'm doing 100 word quick fic again. I just need to pick my words. – Words were picked the other week but I didn't work on any of the posts.
- This is the most important goal. Not let myself get down, and if I do, remember I have friends who care about my happiness and well being. – Still doing good. Had a down moment, but I think I was more tired and just wanted to nap. I like naps.