What is considered a paranormal book?
It can be paranormal, fantasy, urban fantasy - basically any ‘creature’ or ‘otherworldly’ book counts - vampires, werewolves, faeries, shape shifters, zombies, angels, demons, mermaids, dragons, witches/wizards/sorcerers, trolls, sirens, banshees, etc. Marie's using a loose interpretation.
If you want to get more in depth details or sign up, here's Marie's post detailing the challenge. You can also grab the badge to display on your blog if you have one. Note: you don't need a blog to participate. Post the reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, ect.
And since it's Monday again let's see how my goals are faring.
- Friday Quick Fic every week - Ya-up!
- Write my Story Dam posts and don't mess up scheduling the post. - Oh yeah!
- I'll keep my reading goals realistic and stick with two books again. - Usually, I read while doing laundry, but last week I was in a bad mood so instead I played Tetris Blitz.
- Cheer my fellow #writemotivation peeps more. - Hitting the blogs still, and on twitter I keep cheering non-#writemotivation peeps. Can we count that?
- Edit Out of Secrets or Path of Angels. - MB let me know she finally started reading OoS so eagerly waiting for her notes. I did a little editing in PoA. Changed how someone died and that affected a scene in part 4.
- Work on Shiny New Idea. - This is going good. Made a pact with some friends to write 1000 words a day. Although, I've been doing 2000 words every two days more. Writing every day might not be something I can do.