I kept up with Friday Quick Fic, aside from having a few blog hops and tours that fell on the day. I have this thing against posting twice on the same day. It drives me nuts and I'm not sure why.
I finally got edits back from Erin on POA2 and MJ got me her notes on OoS. MB even got me some edits too. I didn't look at any of them. Same happened with Shiny New Idea as my edits. Nothing got done. I need to explore why in my IWSG post on Wednesday.
My last goal I blew out of the water. I got a lot of knitting done in October.
Another thing I did was I read a little, but nothing that would count towards the reading challenge I had signed up for. I was supposed to read paranormal books. I read a Christmas story.
- Weekly blog obligations, mainly Friday Quick Fic and Story Dam weekend pick posts.
- Read books on my TBR pile.
- Look at beta notes and work on Out of Secrets or Path of Angels 2. Also, try to figure out cover ideas.
- Add wordage to Shiny New Idea (that one day will hopefully have a title) preferably every day.
- Knit skull scarves for holiday Craft shows.