This award goes as follows:
1. Posting the award on my blog.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated me and link back to their blog.
3. Post 11 random facts about myself.
4. Answer the questions that the award presenter has asked me.
5. Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
6. Think up 11 questions to ask my recipients.
1. What household chore do you loathe?
All of them. I hate cleaning.
2. If you’ve had pets, which one was the most unusual?
A rat. People misunderstand them, but they are sweet pets.
3. What words do you always struggle to spell correctly?
A lot of words; I'm a horrible speller. I recall cheating one time in 7th grade with a classmate. Although, at the time it didn't dawn on me that I was cheating. Anyways, words. Cappuccino and guarantee are the two I misspell every time, including this time. I can never figure out what letters I'm messing up either.
4. Can we have lunch together sometime?
Sure. Just don't expect me to talk much. I'm very silent.
5. Who is the greatest guitarist of all time? You can go with band if you aren’t too in to guitarists.
He's a bassist but Les Claypool. Seriously, the man has mad skills. Watch this. Most bassists don't do a quarter of this during songs. (FYI Billy Joe Armstrong of Green Day naturally comes in second.)
Random Facts about me:
1. I like comic books, but it's been years since I've read any.
2. I'd love to go to Comic Con and cosplay.
3. I don't always mind cheesy romance, but there is a limit of cheese I can handle.
4. I've had story ideas that didn't have paranormal creatures.
5. When I was little I wanted to be a ballerina.
1. Doctor Who... YES????
2. You can buy any ebook you want, but only one physical book. What book and why?
3. Mountain Dew/Mellow Yellow, yay or nay?
4. Do you agree that snow is evil? Especially in April.
5. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around does it still make a sound?
Now, on to my nominations.
There's a list of people I normally choose, but I'm going to mix it up. I nominate YOU. Yes, you. The one reading this blog. Feel free to post your answers to my questions in the comments or if you do it on your blog, put the link in the comments so I can visit.