The covers are something that would draw my attention. The fact the POV is male would perk my interest. Being Human having vampires definitely helps its case. Snapshots I think I would have to read the first chapter before making a decision. Length would be a factor too. Lately, I haven't been reading long books because I tend to go from start to finish. If the book is long that means I lose a whole day to reading and stuff I should have gotten done isn't. Of course, if the story really grabs me then I don't care about length. Given that I'm pretty easy to entertain with books, I'm confident I probably would pick up my books.
What would you answer if it was your books?
Also, don't forget Snapshots' Birthday Bash Giveaway is still going on. Plenty of chances to enter and win a $25 Amazon Gift Card.
Well, August is already off to a good start for me. Although, I think I started on July 31st. Is that considered cheating? I had the time though, so I took advantage.
- Continue Friday Quick Fic - I want to do this every week. So far, I'm 1 for 1. As long as I write the posts ahead of time, I should be good. I don't have to write them ahead of time, but I like letting them sit then read them before posting so I can check for typos.
- Go through beta notes from Erin for Path of Angels 1 - This is already done. I even went through and axed fluff words. Took me an hour.
- Read two books from TBR pile - Haven't started this, but I've discovered laudnry day is a very good day to get reading in.
- Print Out of Secrets and ink it up - Haven't started this either. I need to make sure there's enough paper in the printer. Might need to buy some.
- Write Saturday Story Dam post - My first post went live on time. Scheduling always makes me nervous because I know it doesn't always work.