- Read at least two books from the TBR pile.
- Keep up with the 100 word Friday Quick Fic.
- Edit the rest of Path of Angels short stories.
- Stop being so shy and ask people for help.
The only thing I didn't do was read. I started Oddities by my Twitter friend Larry Kollar. It's a short story anthology so easy for me to pick up and put down. I'll be doing laundry at some point today so I'll get a little more read on it. Even then, I still fell short on that goal. Life, work and editing just got in the way and by the time I had time to read, I was tired and ready for bed.
- Again, keep up with the 100 word Friday Quick Fic.
- Hopefully, I will have notes back from people who volunteered to beta for me so I want to go over those.
- Read. I am co-hosting the Canadian Reading Challenge so that should get me motivated. (Sign up here.)
- Finish organizing Snapshots' birthday bash and party! (Sign ups are here.)
- Either edit a WIP or start a story idea I had a while ago. (Want to beta read?)
I have a few craft shows this month too. One around the holidays and at the end of the month is Downtown Days and I have a spot there. There's also the farmer's market every Wednesday. I better order a few more books. At least, at the moment, I have enough jewelry made. One less thing to do this month.
Pretty boring blog post, I know, but the goals are now on the Internet. No take backs!