- Go through Christine's notes. No more excuses!
- Do something about the Influence series.
- Exercise on my days off.
- Keep plugging away on the TBR pile
- Friday Quick Fic and Weekend Picks
- Start rewriting Half Slayed
What are some new year’s resolutions you’ve had in the past?
I've never really done resolutions. It feels like a waste of time and something I'll forget. I've gotten that impression from watching others make them and end up failing them. But after a rough 2014, for 2015 I decided I needed to do something to hold myself accountable and get stuff done. So I wrote a post highlighting some goals and made a rememberlutions jar. Both helped immensely and I'm doing them again this year. My post on my 2016 goals is here and I'll be working on filling up my jar with even more accomplishments throughout the year. Wish me luck!