It doesn't help that Sunday I got called in to the day job. Our usual cook's daughter is really sick and had to go to the hospital. I wasn't upset about it, naturally. That'd be a pretty mean thing of me to get mad over. But it was my only day off, so I've been working 8 straight days and my next day off isn't until Saturday.
Anyways, despite crazy day job stuff, I have been pecking away at my goals. =D
- Friday Quick Fic and Weekend Pics for the month
- Finish Horns and pick a new book
- Beta read for Elsie
- Get Luc to shut up or write this story so I can work on Being Vampire
- I was considering republishing Influence of Love to Amazon and uploading Balance of Love, so I should figure that out
- Take walks with hubby if I'm not going to do real exercises (he walks fast)
I'm also going to add another goal: Go over notes Christine sent me. Her email has been sitting in my inbox unread for a while. I need to get on it.