With July being halfway done already, I thought it'd be a great time to look over my goals and see how I'm doing.
- Get Gabriel Published by the 27th
- Work on rewriting Squidboy
- Write at least one chapter on alien abduction story
- Finish Akaela and start another book (maybe the last Love at Stake, but then it will be over and I don't want it to! *bawls*)
- Weekly writing chores (Weekend Picks and Friday Quick Fic––I can at least get a buffer built.)
- Edit Luc's Redemption story, possibly find better title.
Over all, not too shabby with my goals. I really need to rethink the two goals and decide if those ideas are worth pursuing. And given I'm still off on the day job, I have plenty of time.