- Friday Quick Fic and Weekend Pics for the month
- Finish Horns and pick a new book
- Beta read for Elsie
- Get Luc to shut up or write this story so I can work on Being Vampire
- I was considering republishing Influence of Love to Amazon and uploading Balance of Love, so I should figure that out
- Take walks with hubby if I'm not going to do real exercises (he walks fast)
- Go over Christine's notes.
I managed a few goals. I can live with that, but I think I need to try to push myself a little more for November. Maybe with a new cook who will be taking a few morning shifts from me I won't be so tired when I get home and I can put my nose to the keyboard.
- Keep on doing what I'm doing with Friday Quick Fic and Weekend Picks.
- Work on that TBR Pile. Finish one book, start another.
- Go through Christine's notes.
- Listen to Luc talk and plot ways of making him suffer for not giving me title ideas (aka write.)
- Make a decision on the Influence series and DO IT!
- Take walks with hubby or exercise (should be more doable if I'm not getting up at 530am every day.)
- Read that book I told Morgan I'd reread and review on StoryDam.com
All right. I'm ready for November. Ready, set, goals!