So how am I faring? Let me count the ways...
- Again, keep up with the 100 word Friday Quick Fic. - I forgot one week, but am still doing it. =)
- Hopefully, I will have notes back from people who volunteered to beta for me so I want to go over those. - I got notes back for both Out of Secrets and Path of Angels. I'm almost done with Daniel's notes and have been trying to apply what Andrew said to me in his notes on the beginning of OoS. (I also have to give a shout out to my bestie, Vic, for ensuring that I was working.)
- Read. I am co-hosting the Canadian Reading Challenge so that should get me motivated. (Sign up here.) - I finished Marie's book, Undressed, so making progress on that. Hopefully, I can get to the other books I want to read for the challenge.
- Finish organizing Snapshots' birthday bash and party! (Sign ups are here.) - All the people who have signed up have the info they need for their posts. On July 19th I need to send out a reminder and double check.
- Either edit a WIP or start a story idea I had a while ago. (Want to beta read?) - This, I haven't done.
Not too shabby for slacking off most of the month. Progress on all of my goals. As I've heard many times, one word is better than no words. Or something like that.