Seriously, go back and read what they have to say if you haven't. There were some great posts, and I still have a few more coming up in July.
- Get Path of Angels #4 edited and ready for publishing in July ––It's almost there. I sent the story to JT for a final proofreading, so I just need it back then I can format and upload it. (You can sign up to help with release day. I'll put the form at the bottom just for you. ^_~)
- Pick a YA story to start editing ––I did start this. I picked Squidboy and read through it, editing a little, but it's been a while and there's much cringe-worthy scenes, so I wrote a summary of the plot and I think I'll rewrite the entire thing from that outline.
- Finish writing second part of alien abduction story ––I did not do this. BUT I did edit the one NA story I wrote the other week and fleshed it out, so sorta win?
- Keep up on GR reading challenge–finish last Love at Stake book *sadface* ––I started reading Akaela by E.E. Giorgi because she gave me an eARC (which I never got around to reading, but I bought the book anyways) to review, so I decided to do that first.
- Write Friday Quick Fic for July ––I did write three posts, but they won't go up in July. I need to use those Fridays hyping for Path of Angels Book 4. I have FQF for August though. =D
Over all, not too shabby. Things did get started at least. So, on to July.
- Get Gabriel Published by the 27th
- Work on rewriting Squidboy
- Write at least one chapter on alien abduction story
- Finish Akaela and start another book (maybe the last Love at Stake, but then it will be over and I don't want it to! *bawls*)
- Weekly writing chores (Weekend Picks and Friday Quic Fic––I can at least get a buffer built.)
- Edit Luc's Redemption story, possibly find better title.
And now, as I promised (but actually forgot and had to come back and edit the post) the sign up for Gabriel, Path of Angels Book Four.