First, how I did for July.
- Get Gabriel Published by the 27th
- Work on rewriting Squidboy
- Write at least one chapter on alien abduction story
- Finish Akaela and start another book (maybe the last Love at Stake, but then it will be over and I don't want it to! *bawls*)
- Weekly writing chores (Weekend Picks and Friday Quick Fic––I can at least get a buffer built.)
- Edit Luc's Redemption story, possibly find better title.
On to August.
- I'm going to recycle weekly writing chores. I did a month's worth of Weekend Picks and this seems to work out well.
- Finish reading I, Ripper and pick a new book.
- Write down what I figured out for Alien story! If I can remember, I can write it.
- Edit Luc's story with Mel's notes (and hopefully soon, Marie's.)
- Work on Being Vampire. I recently started rewriting it from scratch and it seems to be flowing decently now. I was stuck on plot holes, but maybe now I can fix them.
- Going to add a non-writing goal: Exercise twice a week. I keep telling myself to do it, but then not committing. I have a few DVDs with 20 minute sessions and some pins on Pinterest.