Maybe it's time to disband it? I don't talk to Gwen much (she's in Africa right now doing goodwill stuff, I think,) so no idea how she'd feel about it. But why get rid of it when it's been a good tool for me? I'm a big panster and creating goals has really helped me get stuff done. I don't want to disappoint myself. I don't know, and I hate calling it quits. The badge is up on a few other people's blogs. What do I do about that? Message them and tell them it is no more and they can take it down?
- Start a new story to edit. I'll put what I learned in Rivet Your Readers with Deep Point of View.
- Read! Let's go big and aim for two books.
- Promote my books (if you read Monday's post, you'll get why this is giving my trouble.)
- Brainstorm my adjectives stories for the A to Z Challenge.
- Figure out what to do about AYWN?.
Sound good? Yeah? Too bad if it doesn't, I was only being polite. ;)