1. Continue Friday Quick Fic - Technically today is supposed to be a Quick Fic day, but I'm opting to do #AYWN? and #writemotivation. Still, I did it every other week this month and was even ahead one week, so I'm letting today slide. Plus, I think I have my word for next Friday picked.
2. Go through beta notes from Erin for Path of Angels 1 - I did that, then axed automated body parts and fluff words from it and the rest of the series. Now, Erin has part two and I'm waiting on notes from her.
4. Print Out of Secrets and ink it up - I didn't do this one, but mostly because a couple betas have it and I thought maybe I should wait until I get their notes back and go through those first.
5. Write Saturday Story Dam post - Yup, kept up and have tomorrow's post ready.
Not bad for the month flying by. On to September goals! I was a little hesitant about doing #writemotivation this month. Not that I was lacking goals, but because I got that feeling of sitting on the edge of the crowd but not really a part of it. (I get this feeling often. >.>)
- Friday Quick Fic every week.
- Write my Story Dam posts and don't mess up scheduling the post.
- I'll keep my reading goals realistic and stick with two books again.
- Cheer my fellow #writemotivation peeps more. I got around to blogs, but slacked on Twitter.
- Edit. Hopefully, I'll have Out of Secrets notes back from Lor or MB. If not, edit Path of Angels.