The rules are blog about something good in your life. It can be something little or something big, but the goal is to find the positive in life and celebrate it. Then hop around the linky list on Lexa's blog and see what others are celebrating
- The Incubus and the Asexual is off to the editor. I am terrified, naturally.
- Hubby had his oral surgery follow up. It went smoothly and now he shouldn't have to go back there.
- My Ask Me Anything went great. I got lots of questions.
- I finished a short story called Escaping the Banshee that I am planning on submitting somewhere. I've never submitted anything before. I expect it will get rejected, but I'm kind of excited for that. LOL
- Now, I'm celebrating getting to lie about number 4. I wrote this post earlier then someone linked me to a call for submissions for 100 word dark drabbles and I sent one of mine in. Fingers crossed for both of these.