I picked a post from my Snapshots relaunch tour. It was a bloghop I was tagged in by Colin D. Smith and I was really happy with what I came up with for it. But it barely got any comments. How sad! Maybe this time around, I can embarrass Cyc more by telling five facts about him. At the time, I didn't tag anyone, but if you are all tagged this time, so feel free to play along.
- This first one may horrify my fellow writers. Cyclop didn't learn how to read until he was thirteen. Tyler didn't think it was necessary given the fact Cyclop saw images of the future, not writing talking about the future. Thankfully, MeeMaw Cheryl took it upon herself to teach Cyclop to read. It was the closest thing to schooling he got.
- Cyclop's favorite TV show is Charmed. An aunt who babysat him and Darryl watched it. He liked it because the characters did things no one else could. Like him.
- Cyclop discovered the park he takes Amber too one night when he was going to run away. He was seven and Tyler had refused to let him go to school. Cyclop was planning on running away and living at the school. He was going to pretend to be a student and attend classes. What stopped him was he saw a family in one of the nearby houses and didn't want to leave his.
- Cyclop, naturally, hates science. Read the book and it will be clear why.
- Once, when they were eleven, Darryl and Jaden died Cyclop's hair red with Kool-aid. They were attempting to make him look less weird. It failed miserably, but thankfully, it washed out easily.
PSST: Here's some shameless promotion. You can get Snapshots at Amazon for $2.99. *winkwink* *nudgenudge*
Also, I'm going to take the week of Christmas off from blogging. Lots of my fellow peeps are doing the same, and like them, I'll be running around and visiting relatives. I hope you all have a lovely holiday filled with joy and happiness. <3