- What was your favorite line of dialogue? "Yes, love you lots and lots and lots." In this scene, a vampire says it just like a teenage girl because that's how Mackenzie taught Tommy to say it because she thought it was funny.
- What was your favorite scene setting? Right after Tommy basically kidnaps Sunlight. In his mind, he's trying to protect her, but he has no idea what a human needs.
- What was your favorite cliffhanger? The end of part one.
- Who is your favorite secondary character? Tommy's niece, Mackenzie. Whether as a child or a teenager, she was fun to write interacting with Tommy.
- What was your favorite change? Probably all the cutting down I did. The first draft was massive. Almost 150K words. After lots of beta readers and an editor, it's a trim 75K, I think.
Only surviving isn't that easy. The hunt for blood can be tricky when humans know to fear the night. Desire sits on the edge of his mind, urging him to become the monster humans think he is. Vampire Forces, a special branch of police, is determined to turn every vampire to ash. Tommy included.
The only human Tommy can trust is his twin brother. A bond connects them, and with Danny's help, Tommy starts to understand the human world he struggles to survive in. He'll learn what friendships means and feel the sting of betrayal, find that sometimes the worst monsters are very human, and come to understand that family means more than blood.
Tommy just wants to survive and he knows what he needs to do. But with the number of humans that mean more to him than a meal growing, Tommy learns there's more to life than simple survival. He'll discover being human doesn't mean being a human.
Grab at Amazon | B&N Nook | Smashwords | iTunes | Kobo