If you forgot, I found this through K.T. Daxon and they are super fun. She was given the questions by Aila Stephens to answer when she finished her book, Broken Tomorrows.
- What was your favorite line of dialogue? “We came across something he called a tourist trap. He said people came from all over the world to look and buy cheap products made in China.”
- What was your favorite scene setting? I think my favorite setting to write was when Armory gets a look at the world outside the city for the first time. She was in awe and I hope to portray that.
- What was your favorite cliffhanger? Obviously when Armory discovers what Maple is.
- Who is your favorite secondary character? This one is easy. I love Sycamore. He wasn't in the first draft, and he quickly stole my heart with his easy-going attitude.
- What was your favorite change? The ending of the book. The first draft I didn't really wrap things up. It wasn't satisfying.
Maple says he wants to help her get home. Armory isn’t sure she believes him but has little choice if she wants to see her family again.
They trek across the wastelands of America. As the miles pass by, Armory learns that not all trees wanted a war. But the hatred between the two may be too deep to heal. Armory isn’t sure her new friendship with Maple will be enough to convince the human race to take a chance. But Maple has a plan. He’s just not sure he’ll survive it.