So over a year ago, a book blogger I know, Kayleigh Calling at A Book Lover's Playlist nominated me for this award. I bookmarked it with intentions of doing this, but never found a chance. Then this week comes along and I have no post.
The rules are as follows:
1. Give 11 Facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions set by the one who nominated you
3. Nominate 11 bloggers to get this award
4. Ask the bloggers you've nominated to answer your own 11 questions
11 facts about me:
1. I like to read serial killer true crime for fun... at night before bedtime.
2. I'm left handed.
3. I have an original NES still in the box.
4. I was the first of my siblings to beat Mario 3 then we wondered what was down where Bowser fell and they convinced me to jump so I died.
5. I tend to jump in head first without researching stuff and hope for the best.
6. I enjoy painting abstract art.
7. I still have a few of my childhood toys. They sit on the bookshelf by the NES.
8. I thought the Warm Bodies movie was as good as the book.
9. I get car sick unless I'm driving.
10. The concept of living in a state NOT surrounded by water is weird to me.
11. Breath of the Wild is the first video game I played to completion since Chrono Cross.
1. What's the first book you remember fan girling over?
Twilight. It got me back into reading.
2. If you could date any book character who would it be?
Honestly, none comes to mind. I like my hubby too much.
3. Favorite flavor of ice cream?
Mackinaw Island Fudge
4. If you could go on a paid vacation anywhere in the world where would you go?
The Louvre Art Museum so I can stare at The Pieta by Michelangelo.
5. If you could interview any author who would you choose?
Never thought about this. I never think much about these kinds of questions.
6. Would you rather do the Whisper Challenge or Musical Impersonations on Jimmy Fallon?
I don't know what either of those are, but gonna say Whisper Challenge.
7. Coffee or tea?
Tea all the way.
8. Would you rather present at the Oscars or the Grammys?
Grammys (especially if Green Day is there.)
9. What's your favorite type of music?
I like most kinds, so it's hard to say. I can say anything but country and rap.
10. What's your dream car?
I don't have a model, but I'd love to have a bright green car.
11. If you could go to lunch with any author who would you choose?
Any of the writers I chat with online.
If you comment, then I'm nominating you! (yes, being lazy =P)
1. Vampires or Zombies?
2. If you know me, did question one surprise you? ;)
3. What's your thoughts on Green Day?
4. Do you like Shakira singing in English or Spanish?
5. What book's cliffhanger made you want to chuck the book at the wall because you now had to wait MONTHS to find out what happened?
6. Got any Pop Funko Figures?
7. Do you have any of the books from your childhood?
8. If you could learn another language in a day what would you learn?
9. Do you yawn with other people yawn?
10. Are you wondering where my question about Doctor Who is?
11. If you could live in one book series, which one and why?
Stalk me Online
* Marie Landry
* Rainy Kaye
* Story Dam
* Earthsong (comic)
* A to Z Challenge
* Alex J. Cavanaugh
* Larry Kollar
* C. Lee McKenzie
* A Book Lover's Playlist
* Cherie Reich
* M. Pax
* MJ FiField
* Melissa Barker-Simpson
* Christine Rains
* Heather M. Gardner
* George McNeese
* Lexa Cain
* L.G Keltner
* Sarah Foster
* Chrys Fey
* Liana K (Youtube)
* Dining with IC
© Patricia Lynne 2010- 2018 This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.