1. What is the name of your main character? Is he fictional or a historic person?
Cyclop Blaine. He's pretty fictional... or is he. Dun dun DUN!!!!! No, he's fictional.
2. When and where is the story set?
The story is set in modern times. Since I'm rubbish at researching cities, I like to make up my own so I can lay them out however I want, so the story is set in a fictional city.
3. What should we know about him?
Don't let him punch you. Bones will be broken. Cyc is stronger and faster than your average person and had to learn to control his strength because he kept breaking everything. He can also see the future, but who can't? ;)
Being a (very) white boy in a gang makes life complicated. So does having the gang's leader's son as your exboyfriend. Then there's someone from his past that wants to basically enslave him. Oh, and not being able to control his visions of the future makes navigating daily life tricky.
5. What is his personal goal?
To be the master of his own life and not haunted by the nightmares of his past.
6. Is there a working title for this novel, and can we read more about it?
No working title, it's called Snapshots. You can read the blurb on Goodreads.
7. When can we expect the books to be published?
I hoping to have it published in the next couple months. I just need to do one more typo check, bug hubby and a friend to typo check as well, and BAM! Publishing time.