Insecure Writer's Support Group
IWSG is posted the first Wednesday of every month. It is the brain child of Ninja Captain Alex J. Cavanaugh. Get your fears and insecurities out or give words of encouragement. We're writers, let's support each other!
This month's co-hosts are Murees Dupe, Alexia Chamberlynn, Chemist Ken, and Heather Gardner! Don't forget to visit them and thank them for helping out.
All this makes for sporadic writing. I try to utilize my days off and energy when I have it, but some days it's just not there. It's hard not to beat myself up over it. I'm a big advocate of figuring out what works best for YOU, but there's still guilt that I'm wasting my time not writing because I'm too tired to coherently string a sentence together.
- Christine's notes on Mmm Brains
- Write on new story temporarily titled Jean I will destroy you
- Exercise Monday through Friday
- Read those freaking Influence Shorts
- Promotion plan
- Finish reading Stardust or Mists of Mackinaw
- Weekend Picks at StoryDam and Friday Quick Fic
- Try not to kill anyone at the day job (I have knives, so....)
I'm feeling a little repetitious in my goals, but hey, it's working, so I'm going to keep on keeping. Since summer is here (I think. We are talking Michigan) I'm adding a few crafting goals as well.
- Weekend Picks at Story Dam and Friday Quick Fic
- Promotion Plan
- Exercise Monday through Friday (I got a FitBit to help)
- Work on Jean's story
- Read and read some more
- Knit at least one thing (bandana, wrist warmers, or leg warmers)