March, on the other hand, isn't off to a good start though. At first, I thought the day job was going to cause trouble due to coworker woes. But that got sorted out. For now. The first half of the week I had no energy. I was feeling drained. Drained by people, by work, by I don't know. Wednesday night, I got a good night's sleep and that has seemed to help. This lack of energy is starting to concern me. I'd like to figure what's up and get it sorted because I'm spending a lot of time too tired to do anything, but not so tired to want to sleep.
- Get A to Z Challenge posts written. – A through K, and O is finished.
- Work on Ghost story. Don't let Ben down. – Nope.
- Read and keep the kindle charged. No excuses! – I read a short story. Steam by Jessica Fortunato. It was good and made laundry go by fast.
- Read through Snapshots (doesn't count for 3rd goal) and make sure there are no new typos. – Nope.
- Keep the positivity up. – Big no.
- Out of Secret Notes from Melinda. – I should download them and put them on the desktop where I can see them.