Rule #1: Put the Mystery Blogger Award logo on the blog post.
Rule #2: List the rules.
I'm doing that. Can't you read?
Rule #3: Thank the nominator and provide a link to that person’s blog. Mention what the blogger does.
Deb Atwood nominated me. She writes and likes ghostly stuff.
The creator, Okoto Enigma, considers the Mystery Blogger Award her greatest media feat so far. Okoto believes “there are a lot of amazing blogs out there that haven’t been discovered yet. And…these blogs deserve recognition.” Also, the word mystery sort of plays with Okoto’s name Enigma. What a cool name Okoto Enigma is!
Rule #5: Tell readers three things about me.
- I have the weirdest, most screwed up dreams that would make people worry for my sanity if they heard them.
- I have two original Care Bears and Michael Jackson's Thriller on vinyl.
- I've been to New Orleans twice. Once before Hurricane Katrina and once after.
I'm going to be good and do this. =P
1: Christine Rains
2: Tui Snider
3: Stephanie Faris
4: MJ Fifield
5: Heather M. Gardner
6: L.G. Keltner
7: Tamara Narayan
8: Lexa Cain
9: Jess Houser
10: Kayleigh Calling (because revenge for nominating me on one! BAHAHAHA!)
Rule #8: Ask Nominees five questions, with one weird or funny one.
Done below. I think all the questions will qualify as weird.
Rule #9: Share a link to my best posts.
I have no idea what my best posts are and I'm writing this while tired out of my freaking mind, so I'm picking a few I just like.
That's the rules. Here are my five questions. Feel free to answer them in the comments or do the hop since I'm being lazy again. =P
- Who would win in a fight: Vampires or werewolves?
- Are you a Whovian?
- If not, why not? ;)
- If you could be one, which would it be: Angel or Demon?
- Do you believe in Aliens?