- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
- I really like decorating for the holidays. Not a big fan of everything else about holidays, but I like putting up decorations.
- I've been told I'm good with kids. Still don't want any though.
- There is a squirrel making some really funny noises outside our window right now. We're on the second floor too, so that squirrel is a thin ledge. Seriously, what is he doing? Choking? This isn't really a fact about myself. More like an inner monologue. So fact: This is what goes on in my head normally.
- I need more multivitamins. (This may not be a fact either. Wait, no, it totally is because it's true and that makes it a fact. RIGHT?)
- So I just went to check out what the heck was up with that squirrel and he like literally climbed down the wall like Spider-man. Making that noise the whole time. Then he turned around, climbed up and peeked over at me. Still making the noise. Fact: I'm confused. Maybe a bit scared because how do I know if that squirrel won't bust through the glass and gnaw my face off?
- I used to wonder which was better, Mt Dew or Mello Yello. Truth is, they are equal. I can drink either and they taste basically the same.
- In high school, we had some new numbering system for lunches and mine was 7. It's kind of been my lucky number ever since.
Five is done. Elsie has a good blog, so why wouldn't I follow it? You should follow it too.