Whew! I had a moment of panic where I had no idea what to blog about today. Then I remembered Elsie Elmore nominated me for a blog award, and BAM, blog topic. Thank you Elsie!
Now, what are the rules because I totally skipped that part on Elsie's post. What? It was boring.
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
- I really like decorating for the holidays. Not a big fan of everything else about holidays, but I like putting up decorations.
- I've been told I'm good with kids. Still don't want any though.
- There is a squirrel making some really funny noises outside our window right now. We're on the second floor too, so that squirrel is a thin ledge. Seriously, what is he doing? Choking? This isn't really a fact about myself. More like an inner monologue. So fact: This is what goes on in my head normally.
- I need more multivitamins. (This may not be a fact either. Wait, no, it totally is because it's true and that makes it a fact. RIGHT?)
- So I just went to check out what the heck was up with that squirrel and he like literally climbed down the wall like Spider-man. Making that noise the whole time. Then he turned around, climbed up and peeked over at me. Still making the noise. Fact: I'm confused. Maybe a bit scared because how do I know if that squirrel won't bust through the glass and gnaw my face off?
- I used to wonder which was better, Mt Dew or Mello Yello. Truth is, they are equal. I can drink either and they taste basically the same.
- In high school, we had some new numbering system for lunches and mine was 7. It's kind of been my lucky number ever since.
I'm not sure about doing four, because the last time I did, no one bothered to do the thing I nominated them for. It really bummed me out. I didn't even get a thank you for nominating them. I just got ignored. How uncool is that? So, if you want to do this, do it and give me a shoutout. If you don't, then hopefully, I won't feel like you ignored my generous nomination. =P
Five is done. Elsie has a good blog, so why wouldn't I follow it? You should follow it too.