I'm ready to get back to writing and have been thinking about setting up a schedule to manage my time daily. I need to take advantage of my energy when I have it and making a plan seems the best idea (said the person who pantser every book she writes.) No more wasting time on Twitter when I could be writing. That's honestly the main goal. Sometimes I don't feel like writing even though I have the energy so I just refresh Twitter and read what everyone is up to. It's a waste of time, but procrastination is easy.
So, like other months, I'm setting my goals here for all to see.
- Read through MJ's notes on Mistakes of the Past
- Rewriting beginning to Abducted Life's sequel
- Work on rewriting Leaves of Fall
- Fill in villain scenes in The Incubus and The Asexual
- Write at least 3 new drabbles a week
- Finish whatever book I'm currently reading and start a new one
- Monthly promo plan
- Create giveaway to bribe people to join my newsletter
- Exercise 5x a week for 15 minutes
- 8 or 9am: Check email, social media, and other accounts.
- 9 or 10am: Work if I have it or do household chores because I procrastinate on those too (at least with household chores like laundry I can do writing or crafts in between.)
- 2pm: Home from work and hopefully getting in a 15 minute walk.
- 2:30pm: Read blogs and comment.
- 3:30pm: Nap. Can't lie, it'll happen, especially if I have to work.
- 5pm: Dinner with hubby. <3
- 7pm: Write, edit, do crafts. Be creative!