So, I thought it was time to post it here. (Hopefully, I'll be changing the description on GoodReads soon. Until then, you can go there to compare the old with the new.) Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments. Or email me if you think your critique is something you want to keep between you and me.
It's said the eyes are the window to the soul, but that's a lie. They are snapshots of a time yet to come–the future of the person to which they belong.
Cyclop Blaine stands out in a crowd with his pale skin and mismatched eyes, but it’s his ability to see the future that really sets him apart. The unusual gift makes him an invaluable asset to Tyler, his adoptive father and leader of the Victory Street Gang. It also means Cyclop must hide what he can do. Once, a man he only knew as Master controlled and experimented on him. He has no desire to return to that life.
But Cyclop may have no choice. Another man claiming ownership over him haunts his dreams and waking moments. He must face this new master, along with his past, if he wants to reveal his own future.
- Read. I've had a few books on my TBR pile forever, so I'm thinking I need to be more goal oriented with this. Pick a book to read as my goal for the month. Not just say, "Read". – I really need to charge my kindle.
- Plug in all the changes I made to Snapshots in the Word doc. – BOYAH! It is done. For now. Next month, I'll probably do another read through and try to catch any new typos.
- Out of Secrets' notes. Maybe. I dunno. – Melinda has been keeping me updated on her progress and I've been assuring her that I'm hiding. LOL!
- Write the ghost story. Benny's getting a little annoyed with me ignoring him. – I haven't worked any more on this. =(
- Plot out my A to Z Challenge posts. I'm doing 100 word quick fic again. I just need to pick my words. – My A post is written.
- This is the most important goal. Not let myself get down, and if I do, remember I have friends who care about my happiness and well being. – Keeping it up. This past week, I was positive but lacking energy. I didn't get as much done on my other goals because I was tired and went to bed early pretty much every night.