PURPOSE OF THIS CHALLENGE:
- Please follow all three hosts - myself, Marie and Sarah in some way (GFC, BlogLovin’, Networked Blogs, email, whatever is available and whatever your preference is.)
- To complete the challenge and be eligible for the prizes, you must read and review at least one book either by a Canadian author or set in Canada. Each book read and reviewed counts as an entry in the giveaway, so the more books you review, the more chances you have to win. You can find a list of Canadian authors here (if you know of any others, feel free to leave a comment and I’ll add them to the list - this list was made last year for the challenge and hasn’t been updated since).
- A Linky will be posted on July 1st for you to add your reviews to. Reviews must be posted for the first time between July 1st and July 31st to count toward the challenge.
- You can sign up anytime, as long as you follow the rest of the guidelines. Sign-ups will remain open until July 30th so that people who see this in July and want to participate won’t be left out.
- This challenge is open to everyone. You don’t have to blog to participate, as long as you can post your reviews somewhere (GoodReads, Amazon, etc). Also, you do not have to be Canadian - I'm American, which Marie thinks is pretty cool! I'm also a stone's throw away from Canada. Watch out, Canuks. ;)
- Audiobooks, ebooks, and novellas do count for this challenge.
- Be sure to grab the button and add it to your sidebar so people know you’re participating and can find the challenge. You can link back to either Ramblings of a Daydreamer, Workaday Reads, or Patricia’s blog. You don’t have to make a post on your blog, but if you want to, that’s great!
Winners will be selected at random, and will be contacted at the beginning of August. The giveaway is open internationally as long as you can accept Amazon gift cards or The Book Depository ships to you.
- If you’re on Twitter, you can use the hashtag #CdnRC to find fellow participants and share what you’re reading, along with your reviews.
- We are also wondering if there’d be any interest in a Twitter chat at some point during the month? If that’s something you’d be interested in, be sure to let us know in the comments!