It's Sarah Foster's fourth blogging anniversary, so she decided to have a little blog hop to celebrate. Everyone and their muse is invited. I've dragged mine to the party, kicking and screaming, she only likes to speak to me when it's inconvenient. Like when I'm in the shower or trying to sleep.
*Muse looks innocent*
1. Who is your muse (or character)? Tell us a little bit about him/her and why you brought them.
You know, I never gave my muse a name. Or she has yet to tell me. Probably that. She doesn't like to tell me anything anyways. Just gives me new story ideas when I'm trying to work on another.
*Muse remains silent*
2. What are you guys wearing? Dressing up or keeping it casual?
Totally casual. You did say pants were optional, right? *looks awkward*
3. It's a potluck! Did you bring something yummy?
We had double chocolate cupcakes from my day job, but someone *eyes muse* ate them on the way here.
"Muse licks frosting off her fingers*
4. Open bar! What are you both drinking (booze or otherwise)?
We have this yummy strawberry lemonade vodka. It uses real strawberries and lemons. So yummy! In fact, it's too yummy for it's own good.
5. Wallflowers or social butterflies?
I'm a wallflower. *looks at muse who is out dancing on the floor* She's not. She's also had too much strawberry lemonade vodka. o.O
6. What song(s) will you and your muse sing for karaoke?
*Muse belts out All That Bass*
7. What's your favorite party game?
*crawls under the table.*
Muse: BEER PONG! =D
8. Which one of you is more likely to end up dancing on a table top?
*nods at Muse who is already on the tables* -.-
9. Has your muse been a good date and would you ever hang out with them again?
Of course. She takes the spot light off me so I can hide and write. During the party, I was under the table she was dancing on and writing.
PS: I also have Nick Wilford on the blog today.
* Marie Landry
* Story Dam
* A to Z Challenge
* Alex J. Cavanaugh
* Larry Kollar
* C. Lee McKenzie
* A Book Lover's Playlist
* Cherie Reich
* M. Pax
* MJ FiField
* Melissa Barker-Simpson
* Christine Rains
* Heather M. Gardner
* George McNeese
* Lexa Cain
* L.G Keltner
* Sarah Foster
* Chrys Fey
* Liana K (Youtube)
© Patricia Lynne 2010- 2019 This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.