So, was I born a bookwork? Being a writer, I'd like to say yes, but I'm not sure. I'm certain my mom read to me before I knew how. She read to my little sister when she was a baby; she also reads to my nephews. It only makes sense that she read to me and my older siblings when we were too young to read. My parents' house also had a playroom that was stocked full of books.
It's obvious that I was encouraged to read throughout my childhood. Even if I wasn't born a bookworm, I developed into one.
- Continue Friday Quick Fic - Still ahead.
- Go through beta notes from Erin for Path of Angels 1 - Still done and automated body parts have been axed as well.
- Read two books from TBR pile - I started a cheesy paranormal romance, but haven't been feeling it so I might switch to another book.
- Print Out of Secrets and ink it up - Finally bought paper to print it out.
- Write Saturday Story Dam post - I wrote up Saturday's post yesterday. =)