- Finish reading [whatever book I'm currently on] and start a new one ––Yes, I finally read books 4 and 5 in Christine Rains' Totem series. Currently reading The SciFi End of the Supernatural: A Short Story Collection by R Campbell.
- Promo plan for the month––tweets, blog post, paid promo––Tweets and blog post went up, but I didn't do any paid promo. I did set up an event for the release for Learn A Word in 100 Words.
- Polish a short story to give as incentive for signing up for my newsletter––I discovered some of stories I had started and a couple of them had beginnings I could turn into flash fiction. I relented and got a popup for my newsletter, and I wrote a little drabble to say thank you to people who sign up through that form. So, goal kinda achieved?
- Exercise for at least 15 minutes 5x a week––This was a rough one because of the weather. I walk to the day job, so when I walk home, I make a point to go the scenic route to get Pokemon stops and that will usually get me a 20 minute walk. But it was below zero and I didn't always want to walk in that crap! And don't get me started on how exhausting the day job was due to employee woes. I did manage a little and hit 5 days one week.
- Visit 3 new blogs a day for Challenge
- Finish reading whatever book I'm currently on and start a new one
- Promo plan for the month
- Write 1 drabble per day
- Exercise 5x a week for 15 minutes