- Finish Leaves of Fall–DONE! Finally. I wanted to do this a few months ago, but my brother put a kink in that by passing away of cancer.
- Write 1 Flash fiction–I think I wrote two. They're only 200 words or so.
- Read a book–Yes. I read Grim and expect a review of it soon.
- Post 2 new items a week–I think one week I forgot to do it, but otherwise, there are new pretties up for you to look at (and buy. #nopressure LOL)
- Finish gloves–Yes!
- Finish current WIP paintings–Yes, now they have to cure so I can varnish them.
- Exercise 20 minutes 5x a week–Missed a few weeks. Got at least 3 days all week, though.
- Schedule 2 posts for Dining with IC–Done and I'm working on writing my A toZ Challenge posts because I signed the blog up for it.
- More Estate stuff–Slowly, but surely it's getting done. Waiting on the lawyer to do inventory and send it to me to sign.
I really did well this month. On to April!
- Work on Banshee short story
- Edit Incubus story
- Edit Leaves of Fall
- Write short story for Patreon
- Post 2 items to store
- Varnish paintings
- Promote store
- Craft show April 14th
- Exercise 5x a week for 20 minutes
- Read a book