Goal 1: Write my ghost story. Which still needs a title. – Mostly, I thought about it. Okay, that's all I did.
Goal 2: Edit Out of Secrets. I have notes from MB and MJ. They are on my desktop, staring at me. – I have a problem with OoS. I think it sucks. Currently, I think most of my stories suck. I'm having a confidence crisis.
Goal 3: Read. I got some books for Christmas so might as well start there. – I did read a few books so goal achieved.
Goal 4: This is the most important goal. Not let myself get down, and if I do, remember I have friends who care about my happiness and well being. – Currently, meh, but for the most part, I did okay.
Goal 5: Reread Snapshots and do any edits if needed. – Success! Took me all month, but I did it.
- Read. I've had a few books on my TBR pile forever, so I'm thinking I need to be more goal oriented with this. Pick a book to read as my goal for the month. Not just say, "Read".
- Plug in all the changes I made to Snapshots in the Word doc.
- Out of Secrets' notes. Maybe. I dunno. I'm not sure what I want to do with it right now. My confidence in the story isn't very high.
- Write the ghost story. Benny's getting a little annoyed with me ignoring him.
- Plot out my A to Z Challenge posts. I'm doing 100 word quick fic again. I just need to pick my words.
- This is the most important goal. Not let myself get down, and if I do, remember I have friends who care about my happiness and well being.