I'm feeling excited and insecure. I became aware of a call for submission for an anthology and had a story idea that I think will fit. It's getting a bit of editing, but I'm going to submit it. I'm stepping into new territory here. I've only recently submitted one other thing and that was a 100 word drabble. I'm trying not to get my hopes too high up, and honestly, I won't be surprised if I get rejected. I'm still excited to try. The waiting is probably going to drive me nuts.
- Work on Banshee short story––Finished and it's off with a beta reader!
- Edit Leaves of Fall––Did this and am going to do it again.
- Write short story for Patreon––Yup and the story is fun. (You join me there and you can read it, too.)
- Exercise 5x a week for 20 minutes––Really struggled with this, so it's a nope.
- Read a book––Finished this at the end of the month. I read Why Authors Fail and you can check out my review on Goodreads. Also reading The War of the Worlds and I'm about halfway through that.
- Writing Goal: Edit Leaves of Fall
- Life Goal: Exercise and Read