Anyways, what can I do? Family would be peeved at me if I spent all our get togethers writing, especially with the ones who came from out of state and I haven't seen in years. A little progress is better than none (or at least that's what we tell ourselves to not feel too guilty.)
But now it's July, so might as well plod on with my goals.
- Hosting duties for #IWSG
- Finish rewriting Mistakes of the Past's ending and see if MJ and Christine want to read the changes.
- Monthly promo plan
- Story Dam weekend picks
- Exercise 5x a week for 15 minutes
- Write 3 drabbles a week
- Find some blog hops to participate in and grow the blog
- Finish Hell Comes to Hogtown and pick a new book
- Work on rewriting Leaves of Fall
- Fill in villain scenes in The Incubus and The Asexual
- Try to remember the new beginning to Abducted Life's sequel because I completely forgot what I was going to do