- Keep up on Friday Quick Fic and Weekend Picks
- Implement promo plan
- Chip away at TBR pile
- Exercise on my days off
- Pick my words for the A to Z Challenge (sign ups here.)
- Work on Half Slayed
- Beta notes for Christine's story
I think I could have done better this month. The foot injury meant I couldn't work as much. It's hard to run around a kitchen when you have blisters the size of your toes on your toes. I did a lot of sitting around the house, watching Netflix. I did rewrite the ending to my zombie story finally.
Oh well. On to March!
- Weekend Picks for March (suspending FQF until after AtoZ)
- Write A to Z Posts for Story Dam
- Read TBR Pile
- Promo plan for March
- Exercise on my days off (the foot is healed enough that I can get back to this)
- Finish editing the zombie story (which includes researching Tourettes)