- Finish writing Leaves of Fall––I hit 50K on it, but it's been hard to write. I know what needs to happen, but then I get derailed by dealing with my brother's stuff and I can't figure out the words to get to the end.
- Go through Christine's notes on Incubus and the zombie story––Got both done!
- Write 1 flash fiction––Done! I actually wrote two.
- Schedule posts for Patreon––Done!
- Post 2 items a week to Hi-Five MI Designs––Done!
- Knit 1 pair of fingerless gloves with flaps––Halfway done. Working on the second one right now. Had a few moments where I got really sad about my brother and even knitting didn't help.
- Make catapults––Finished this. I now have 20 something for bored little boys at craft shows.
- Finish paintings and varnish––Got this and now they are curing.
- Exercises for 20 minutes 5x a week––I only hit 4 days most weeks.
- Get bro's accounts closed––Work in progress and the source of my lack of writing.
- Post to Dining with IC 2x a month––Did this. Go check them out.
- Read a book––Yup and I plan on doing a post with reviews so Amazon doesn't think I still suck at affiliate marketing (and they're enjoyable books.)
On to March!
- Finish Leaves of Fall
- Write 1 Flash fiction
- Read a book
- Post 2 new items a week
- Finish gloves
- Finish current WIP paintings
- Exercise 20 minutes 5x a week
- Schedule 2 posts for Dining with IC
- More Estate stuff
PS: I put a new flash fiction story up on Wattpad. Go check it out.