- Visit 3 new blogs a day for Challenge –– First week I managed this. Second week, I missed a few days. Third week I failed completely. I was too tired from my day job and I didn't have the energy to read and think up comments.
- Finish reading whatever book I'm currently on and start a new one –– I didn't read at all in April.
- Promo plan for the month –– I got the tweets scheduled, but I didn't do a post because of the challenge and I didn't do any other promo.
- Find another beta reader for Mistakes of the Past (any takers?) –– MJ Fifield volunteered and already got me notes back. Like the blog commenting, I don't have the energy to go through her notes let, but managed to thank her.
- Write 1 drabble per day –– Fail!
- Exercise 5x a week for 15 minutes –– I managed at least 3 times most weeks, but didn't hit 5 any.
I spent a lot of time playing Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild because it kept me awake, but didn't require a lot of brain power. I could run around and that didn't require thinking. That's the main reason I failed commenting on the challenge. I didn't have the energy to read the blogs then think up something to say. Just thinking about doing that was exhausting.
The plus side to the exhaustion was I was too tired to feel guilty, so I didn't dwell. Now, things at work are finally calming down, and hopefully, I'm done training for a while. My coworker commented the other day I didn't seem as cranky, and I realized I wasn't feel as tired that day. I've also found the motivation to work on some crafts. Hopefully, I can put some of that energy toward writing again. I just have to survive this week first. There's a big 2000$ catering that the baker is doing on Thursday, and I'm helping her out. If I remember, I'll take a picture of it all so you can see just how much yummy food that is.
I think for May I'm going to take it off on blogging and goals. I'm going to do the tweets for promo and blog a post as well as do IWSG and the A to Z Reflections, but otherwise, I need a blogging break and work on catching up on some of the good blogs I found at the beginning of the challenge.