Why is timing flying by? I mean, I know that means the new season of Doctor Who will be here in no time. Still, where is the summer going?
Anyways, it's halfway through August so time to check in on my goals.
- I'm going to recycle weekly writing chores. I did a month's worth of Weekend Picks and this seems to work out well.
- Finish reading I, Ripper and pick a new book.
- Write down what I figured out for Alien story! If I can remember, I can write it.
- Edit Luc's story with Mel's notes (and hopefully soon, Marie's.)
- Work on Being Vampire. I recently started rewriting it from scratch and it seems to be flowing decently now. I was stuck on plot holes, but maybe now I can fix them.
- Going to add a non-writing goal: Exercise twice a week. I keep telling myself to do it, but then not committing. I have a few DVDs with 20 minute sessions and some pins on Pinterest.
This month is moving by, but I've been chipping away at my goals. Can't complain about that. =)