- Trick-or-Treat Reads––Sign ups sucked compared to last year despite my early start on getting the word out, but it went smoothly and everyone got their posts up. Hopefully, everyone got a good number of downloads.
- Monthly promo plan––Did well on this. Got the tweets, did a post. I think I'm seeing the fruits of the fFverr promo I did. Downloads of Michael have been stead and one weekend I got 15 paid sales. Seriously, if you have a free book, I recommend bknights on Fiverr.
- Read––Currently reading Self-Help 101 or: How to Select a Costume to Help You Deal With People by L.G. Keltner.
- Story Dam Weekend Picks––Got those scheduled at the beginning of the month. If you want to see what I talk about, check them out here.
- Exercise 20 minutes 5x a week––I managed all but one week and that was the week the in-laws were visiting.
- Continue plucking away at Leaves of Fall––YES! I was stuck but then axed a character I had tried to re-add and it began flowing smoothly again.
- Finish Mistakes of the Past's edits and get it formatted and ready to go for publishing––Done and release day went
- Get stocked up for November and December craft shows (I have 6 so far)––Getting things made. I'm tired of knitting bowtie headband and making kiddie bracelets. x_x
- Keep working on Etsy shop, it's instagram and Facebook page––I've been able to add new items consistently and post to IG and FB. Someone gave me a 5 star review of a painting, so yay. Like anything, building momentum takes time and I need to be patient.
As for November, I'm going to keep it simple:
- Survive my craft shows
- Exercise for 20 minutes 5x a week
- Story Dam Weekend Picks
- Promote Etsy shop, Instagram, and Facebook page
- Promo plan
- Squeeze some form of writing in between making kiddie bracelets and knitting
PS: I decided to try Facebook again and have an author page. Of course, then I read from Debbie at My Random Musings that FB is changing things that may make things more difficult. Again. Give me a like anyways because it's the nice thing to do. Or something. ;)