- Monthly promo plan––Big success. Did the tweets and paid for some promo (accidentally did one that was $25 because I'm blind and didn't look around and thought it was a free promo) If I can recommend one place to pimp your free book, it's BKnights on Fivver. I did the $5 promo and got over 300 downloads in one day! And I'm still getting downloads. Here's hoping that some of that converts to paying fans.
- Story Dam Weekend Picks––Done, you can check them all out at StoryDam.
- Exercise 5x a week for 15 minutes––Nailed this. It's a lot easier now that I don't have a day job to wear me out.
- Continue working on Leaves of Fall––Did this a little.
- Celebrate the Small Things––Didn't get every week, but that was because I had guest bloggers.
- Get kiddie crafts made for a craft show I have at the end of the month––Did this and I did awesome at the craft show. I even sold a bunch of books!
I think it's safe to say I nailed my goals for September. After quitting my job, it took me a couple days to get organized. I've really had to utilize daily to-do lists and then I even had to break those down into focusing on one thing per day (like Mondays are strictly related to art and crafts.) Being able to take care of myself is helping too. I still get tired way too easily, but that's part of having a chronic illness.
As for October...
- Trick-or-Treat Reads. The sign up page is here and all are welcome to attend. If you have a book, just make sure it's free on Halloween.
- Monthly promo plan
- Story Dam Weekend Picks
- Exercise 20 minutes 5x a week
- Continue plucking away at Leaves of Fall
- Get stocked up for November and December craft shows (I have 6 so far)
- Keep working on Etsy shop, it's instagram and Facebook page
That should keep me busy for the month. I have a craft show this coming weekend, but there's not much I need to make. Well, fingerless gloves, but one pair takes a while, so I'll be lucky if I can get one made. I still have 6 pairs and can offer to take orders.
Anyone have goals for October? Will you join me for Trick-or-Treat Reads?