- Monthly promo plan––Big success. Did the tweets and paid for some promo (accidentally did one that was $25 because I'm blind and didn't look around and thought it was a free promo) If I can recommend one place to pimp your free book, it's BKnights on Fivver. I did the $5 promo and got over 300 downloads in one day! And I'm still getting downloads. Here's hoping that some of that converts to paying fans.
- Story Dam Weekend Picks––Done, you can check them all out at StoryDam.
- Exercise 5x a week for 15 minutes––Nailed this. It's a lot easier now that I don't have a day job to wear me out.
- Continue working on Leaves of Fall––Did this a little.
- Write some drabbles, fill in villain scenes for Incubus, or work on Mistake's sequel––Nope, but in my defense, I've been working on Mistake. I got editor notes back and I should be on track to get it published on Halloween.
- Celebrate the Small Things––Didn't get every week, but that was because I had guest bloggers.
- Get Path of Angels boxed set up on Smashwords and to other retailers––Held off because I was procrastinating. And because I got the set made mostly for the paperback.
- Get kiddie crafts made for a craft show I have at the end of the month––Did this and I did awesome at the craft show. I even sold a bunch of books!
- Promote Etsy shop and Instagram attached to it––Did a little. Even started a Facebook page and am having a giveaway there if you leave a comment.
I think it's safe to say I nailed my goals for September. After quitting my job, it took me a couple days to get organized. I've really had to utilize daily to-do lists and then I even had to break those down into focusing on one thing per day (like Mondays are strictly related to art and crafts.) Being able to take care of myself is helping too. I still get tired way too easily, but that's part of having a chronic illness.
As for October...
- Trick-or-Treat Reads. The sign up page is here and all are welcome to attend. If you have a book, just make sure it's free on Halloween.
- Monthly promo plan
- Story Dam Weekend Picks
- Exercise 20 minutes 5x a week
- Continue plucking away at Leaves of Fall
- Finish Mistakes of the Past's edits and get it formatted and ready to go for publishing. (I'm still looking for blogs and you can sign up for that here)
- Get stocked up for November and December craft shows (I have 6 so far)
- Keep working on Etsy shop, it's instagram and Facebook page
That should keep me busy for the month. I have a craft show this coming weekend, but there's not much I need to make. Well, fingerless gloves, but one pair takes a while, so I'll be lucky if I can get one made. I still have 6 pairs and can offer to take orders.
Anyone have goals for October? Will you join me for Trick-or-Treat Reads?
PS: You've might have seen me ranting all over because I was pretty mad and very vocal about it, but my domain is down. It's getting transferred because the site I bought it from suddenly stopped being able to direct it here. That won't happen until October 4th, so until then if you're around the web and click on a link that is supposed to take you here, but doesn't, pop over to my Twitter and I have the address Weebly gave me for free pinned at the top. That should always work even after this whole mess gets sorted.