Before I get to my goals, I'm going to note that for Write Motivation, I'll be posting updates on the 1st and 15th of the month. That way I can use Mondays for one of the many posts I've had written and have been putting off posting because of guest posts or Write Motivation. If either of those days lands on a Monday then I'll just have 2 posts. Those of you who don't care about my goals can skip the Write Motivation posts. =P
Now, onto my goals, starting with the wrap up.
- I'm going to recycle weekly writing chores. I did a month's worth of Weekend Picks and this seems to work out well.
- Finish reading I, Ripper and pick a new book.
- Write down what I figured out for Alien story! If I can remember, I can write it.
- Edit Luc's story with Mel's notes (and hopefully soon, Marie's.)
- Work on Being Vampire. I recently started rewriting it from scratch and it seems to be flowing decently now. I was stuck on plot holes, but maybe now I can fix them.
- Going to add a non-writing goal: Exercise twice a week.
Only one goal I didn't get anything done with. Pretty darn good if I say so myself. Now, to torment myself for the month of September!
- Weekend Pics and Friday Quick Fic buffer
- Finish Horns, review it, and start a new book
- Bug people about beta reading so I can resume editing stories ;)
- Continue writing Being Vampire
- Exercise 3x a week (I know I didn't do that great on them last month but Pinterest has some great 5-10 minute workouts that I have no excuse not to be able to squeeze in 3x a week.)