Your Personal Data will only be collected when: – we have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations; – we are performing a contract with you for our services; and – we have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), we, Patricia Lynne aka Patricia Josephine, are the “data controller”. If you have any questions about this policy or about how your Personal Data is used, please use the contact form.
2. Use of your Personal Data We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows. Most commonly, we use your Personal Data to: – respond to your questions, comments and requests; – where you have opted-in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you;
3. Sharing of your Personal Data Your privacy is taken seriously and your Personal Data will NOT be shared with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
We share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us. These third parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google Adwords for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences. Please note that we have appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with third parties with whom we share Personal Data as described above and who are providing services or functions on our behalf.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure We have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
5. Retention periods for use of your Personal Data We will use and store your Personal Data only for as long as necessary. Comments on blog will remain up indefinite. We review the Personal Data we hold at regular intervals.
6. Children We do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7. Access to and control over your Personal Data You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email [patricialynne07(@)gmail.com]: – see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to; – ask us to change/correct your Personal Data; – ask us to delete your Personal Data; – object to the processing of your Personal Data; – ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data; – withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data; and – express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.